Saturday 27 December 2014

Three kids, two dogs and a frog is my Blog, and whats this blog about, well I guess it's about everything that pops into my mind, all subjects no matter how trivial, comments, daily complaints, books, movies, quotes, recipes, crotchet patterns, knitting patterns, my kids, my dogs...wow the list is endless :)

The title of the blog well self explanatory I have three kids, two dogs and a tortoise (but frog sort of sounded better so I went for it...my little tortoise is called Flossy and is hibernating at this time of year, my dogs are a black female labrador called Kenya, a black male half labrador and half rat terrier and my kids are 2 boys and 1 girl and yes even though I have not mentioned him, I do also have a husband :)

Kenya :)

I love my life at this moment in time, I'm happy, I'm healthy and very grateful for what I have.  I try to do one good deed a day...and try to smile as much as I possibly can, although that with 3 kids its sometimes quite difficult, not impossible, but difficult.  

I come from a very large family, we are all a bit weird in our own special way, I think that thats what keeps us together, we all compliment each other one way or another :) I can truly say that i am blessed with the family I have in more ways than one

I also have very good friends that I share quite a bit in common with, mainly the love for our children and especially the love for our children with special needs.  

2 comments: