Saturday 3 January 2015

New Everything

New year came and went and I started it with a new look, really really short hair.  Much to my surprise everyone seems to like it, not that i was very bothered with anybody's comments.  


I find it so cool and practical, get up in the mornings and its a quick shower, even quicker hair drying and then put some dry wax and I'm set for the rest of the day, not a single hair out of place, I find its very very practical for a mum of three kids like me.



Not everyone likes short hair, and I can understand that, the thing is that I have never been very good with long hair, I have never been able to make myself or my daughter Erin for that matter a straight pony tail, or a french plait, or any fancy hair do's, so she is really missing out on the hair department as she is very much a girl, and love everything girlie, and she would love me to be able to do any of the following hair do's.......yeah right



With the start of the new year I also decided to get new tattoos, so off I went to elsantocrew.con tattoos in Martorell - Barcelona  and a lovely man from Uruguay called Gabriel Palermo got my ideas and made then into a great design (he has a lot of talent) for my liking and I got my arm tattoo extended and then added a mandala and my name in Thai.  I'd like to thank my friends Adrian and Suyenne Lima for getting me what I needed at such short notice thanks again guys your both brilliant :). On my other hand i got this done:-

hahahahaha mine obviously does not move, but I think its the most simple but most heartfelt thing i could ever have gotten done :) if you know what it means you know how much it means to me.

So goodbye for now and see you soon hopefully I will not have done anything drastic again.


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the HEART. 


No comments:

Post a Comment